Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm back

I'm back to blog after 10days. Together with the new blog template. I feel this looks nicer than before (slight in color). Just because I prefer dark than shallow1. And yet, I like the effect of tint, adding white color to make its saturation. Always in contradiction way. Same for other matters. I always take a long period of time before make a decision.How about u guys? Haha whatever!

Life is nothing special for me recently. So far so good. Just can say like this. Hmm...24hours per day, 8hours for work, 4-5hours spend to online + TV, 8hours for sleep. Others are rest time, breakfast, lunch , dinner and bla bal bla....Everyday will be the same other than weekend...will hang out with friends when sometimes or go out do some photography...For me, quite enjoy my currently life. But just for one year. I promise I'll back to my study when next year. To continue my degree course.

My mom just asked me yesterday whether will back to study or not. Maybe I'm hurt enough toward what had happen before but what I want to tell is I wont give up my study! Some might said, it's hard for you back to study life if you have stepped out into this society. Toward this, nothing I can say, yet I just believe myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment