Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pulau Kukup,Johor

261110

Time flies. Is the last month of 2010. How do you all feel? Happy? I'm so excited to wait for my Christmas celebration at Singapore =)

Off to a fish village called Pulau Kukup last Thursday. There is nice for photo shooting but not for travel. Bit feeling bore there. I arrived there in the morning, and the whole day just stayed inside the house where provided to all vacationers. There are Karaoke, Mahjong provided. I cant find out other activities other than these. No beach side, just because all the houses are built on the sea. I didn't play Mahjong there. Not really well in singing too. So I find my own way to enjoy myself (photo shooting).

Barbeque is ready for us at 6.30pm. We no need to bake. There're people baked for us.
Of course we have paid.


The sunset







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Where I spent a night there.

2 comments: