Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ice Kacang Puppy Love



"Ice Kacang Puppy Love", A new local manufactured movie. Tickets of the premiere were given out by The MunSang Media Group. So, I got the chance to watch it. Actually I planned to watch it with friends in this coming weekend. With NFC friends.(Nicholas Fans Club as the reason all of us just wanna to see NICHOLAS TEO on the screen, haha....crazy us!But no need for now...hahaha...okay, the storyline is not bad. Funny at the beginning but bit touching at the end. The ending is not bad also but I'm wondering that --Why the puppy love always just cannot be the perfect one...Most of them...feel pity toward on it...



I'm finding the theme song of this movie...anyone?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I want free tickets also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hv found the theme song....check ur mail~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, acc me watche this movie ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not the puppy love cant be the perfect one,,thats just because ppl always unsatisfy and have to find the better one.. better and much better, thats why finally most of them were not marry to the love one, feeling cover by reality.

    ReplyDelete