Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rasa Sayang Beach | Penang

Anyone can view my Facebook's badge at the sidebar? Not sure that is my laptop's problem or Facebook. Just because I cant view it too in other blogger's sites. I've replaced the code but still the same

Btw, back to penang post! After having The Famous1 Penang's Laksa as our lunch, we went to Rasa sayang Beach. What I want to do there...I wan try the Hot Air Ballon. It's looks challenging. Haha, Pity that I gave up at last LOL...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments: