Friday, April 9, 2010

Rasa Sayang Beach Part 2 | Penang


Today is TheDaddy 53rd birthday...decided to buy 10 different flavors of cakes to him. One of them called DurianDurian. Original Durian Tasted. TheDaddy loves it so much. Kept eating only the durian flavor...Haha. Hope he will like it and once again, Happy birthday, daddy, thanks for your support and always stand at my side no matter what had happen. And encourage me always once I faced my problem. Dont worry, I'm learn to be more independent and be strong to face everything towards on me in future. I wont let you worry about me again!Love you Daddy!

More photos at Rasa Sayang Beach

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice beach...Never been to this beach during my visits to penang.

    ReplyDelete